Other Commercial Coverage's
We offer all types of commercial insurance and can help you find coverage for any need or purpose.
If you need a service that is not mentioned please call us at 1-310-328-2115.
- Motor Cargo
- Ocean Marine Cargo
- Mobile Home Parks
- Builder's Risk
- Pollution Liability
- Special Events
- Glass & Windows
Commercial General Liability - Liability insurance covers injuries that you cause to third parties. If someone sues you for personal injuries or property damage, the cost of defending and resolving the suit would be covered by your liability insurance policy. More specialized varieties of liability insurance include:
- Errors and Omissions Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Commercial Automobile Insurance
- Directors' and Officers' Liability Insurance
Business Owner's - A business owner's policy (BOP) has been compared to a homeowner's policy for business.
Typically a BOP policy includes:
- General Liability - When someone is hurt on your premises or by something you do while representing your company on or off premises.
- Business Personal Property - Your building/office contents such as desk, computers, chairs, inventory, etc.
- Business interruption insurance - Covering losses that cause you to shut down operations or reduce production for a time.
- Loss of Business income -If operations are shut down due to a covered loss this replaces the normal income for up to one year or longer if selected.
- Employee Dishonesty -Protection when an employee commits forgery, embezzlement, theft of property, etc.
- Hired/Non-Owned Auto - Protection for the employer when an employee uses their personal auto for company business such as making bank deposits or picking up supplies and are involved in an accident. Non-owned is when you need to lease/rent a vehicle to replace a company vehicle that is out of service.
Worker's Compensation - Provides compensation and/or medical care for employees who are injured in the course of employment. Also provides additional protection called Employers Liability in case they are sued as a result of negligence causing the employee's injury.
Commercial Auto - An auto insurance policy designed to protect all the vehicles used in the course of doing business. The policy provides liability in the event your employee is involved in an accident and hurts someone and or does physical damage to the other vehicle. The limits of liability required may depend on the use of the vehicle or even the gross vehicle weight. Some companies allow or will provide coverage for commercial auto polices even if the vehicles are used for personal use.
Commercial Liability Umbrella - - also known as excess liability. This policy kicks in when your primary Business Office Policy has exceeded its limits of liability. The commercial umbrella policy has an option where defense cost may or may not be included in the limits of coverage.